- Using Requests for Admissions in Divorce CaseIn addition to filing standard discovery requests
- Are you handling a Sacramento family law case pro se?I am ready and willing to be your Elk Grove family
- How does being a stepparent affect whether he/she owes support?In most instances, establishing the existence of a
- When does child support end?In general, a parent’s support obligation ends whe
- When can a parent choose not to pay child support?Sometimes, a spouse will complain that the other s
- Welcome!Hi, my name is Matthew Rosenthal and I am the foun
- Using Requests for Admissions in Divorce Case
WELCOME TO MY LAW FIRM
After working for other attorneys for almost ten years, I decided to open my own law firm to lend my extensive courtroom experience to help people who are considering a divorce or who are already going through one. I promise to give you honest and frank advice (even if it is not what you want to hear) without any fancy lawyer talk as I help you understand the legal process and your rights. I know that a divorce can be expensive, but I will not turn away a client who is going through difficult financial times. Although I am based in Elk Grove, I meet my clients in locations throughout the greater Sacramento region. Read more...
Many lawyers charge clients by the hour. In the contentious area of family law, an attorney might easily spend hundreds of hours on your case if it goes to trial. Therefore, be wary of Sacramento family law attorney who ask you for a small retainer upfront because, at the end of the case, you might have to pay that same attorney 10 to 20 times more than the tiny retainer that you originally gave them.
Here is my promise to you: I will never trick you about how much your case costs because I offer all of my clients fixed-price billing. If you have a contested divorce, I will handle your case for x dollars each month as long as the case is pending whether it is two months or twelve months. Moreover, if I don't do any work on your case in a given month, then I won't charge you a penny for that month. This provides my clients with the peace of mind that they will always know how much their case will cost each month. Read more...
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the initial consultation, I will assess your case and discuss how I will handle it if I am hired. I invite you to call or text me at (916) 877-6177 to discuss your matter and discover how I can help you as your Sacramento divorce and family law attorney, or for any other matters. Alternatively, please click here: to e-mail me. Unless I am in a meeting with a client or in court, I will personally respond to your message in less than two hours.
Finding a Sacramento Family Law Attorney quickly is important. Contact me for a Free Consultation.